Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Return Visitors

The last few evenings we've had some return visitors in our back yard.

Every once in a while, a deer will wander in between the condo buildings. But for the last four evenings, the same two deer have ambled their way out of the trees.


There has been a lot of snow in the area, so maybe there are some good eats between the buildings. Tom and I like to watch them from our living room. Usually the deer seem a little uneasy being so close to the buildings. Their ears are always twitching, and they are constantly looking around.


This is one of the nice things about our community. Last summer when I was running, late in the evening, I saw some deer on the side of the road, and I ran right past them! I've also seen coyotes a few time when I was driving home. Although... I don't think I ever want to meet a coyote on one of my runs!

Today almost all of the snow has melted. Hooray spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment