Saturday, October 28, 2017

We Eat Braaaaains!

At work, I get the first and third Friday of every month off. When we work on a Friday, there is a rotating schedule, and someone is the designated treat-bringer.

Friday, October 27th was my treat day. Based on the treats that I have brought to work over the years, I feel like I've developed fairly high standard for myself. So this time was no exception, I could not disappoint. With Halloween just around the corner, I went with a monster them.


Basic rice krispie squares, with some chocolate work make a melty Frankenstein monster!


And an impulse purchase of a cupcake kit in the line at Winners (the most clever marketing strategy there ever was!) resulted in these Halloween-themed muffins. Banana chocolate chip, and banana carrot zucchini, with some cream cheese frosting!


The team was pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment