Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Edible Wool

It's been a few months since I've had a chance to make some creative cupcakes. When I got my Hello Cupcake book a few months ago, I remember flipping through the pages and seeing a design for cupcakes that look like skeins of wool, complete with knitting needles. I thought to myself, "If I ever have the opportunity to make my friend, Corina, cupcakes, this will be the design I use." Corina is a crafty lady, and she always has some sort of knitting project on the go, so they seemed perfect for her.

Well, wouldn't you know it? Right before Christmas, Corina and her husband had a beautiful baby girl, and over the weekend I attended her baby shower.  Her sister-in-law e-mailed me a few weeks ago, and asked if I would be willing to make make some cupcakes.

Would I!?

Sign me up!

Here's how they turned out:



Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment