Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Fam

Two weeks ago, Tom's family and I braved the cold for a photo session with Heath O'Fee Photography. This was a birthday present for Tom's mom, who is always on the hunt for a good family portrait-- not an easy thing to come by!

Working with Heath was a lot of fun. He's a laid-back kind of guy, but gave us clear and concise directions. We spent only an hour with him, but got many, many shots. I'd highly recommend him! That's Heath O'Fee, everyone. HEATH O'FEE!

My only suggestion is to choose a warmer weekend! Brrr! It was chilly!

Here are some of my favourites from the session.

Full family.

Barb and Dave.

Tom and Andrew.

Parents and sons.

Can you see the goosebumps from there?

Tom tangoing me in the face with grass.

I love the drama in Andy's eyes...

Team Hikers.

Me and my man.

Red jacket -- Public Enemy #1.

We figured we'd use this for our CD cover when we become a travelling folk band.

If you like what you see, remember-- Heath O'Fee!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the name drop - I appreciate it! Glad you guys had fun and enjoy the photos - I had an awesome time hanging out with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete