Monday, January 24, 2011

Stuffing Your Face

Ed,

Today is your 26th birthday, and I have been creeping your Facebook profile for an appropriate picture to post. This was a difficult task because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate me posting the photos that I liked.

For example, this one of you stuffing your face:


Or this one of you and Jackie Chan.


I also like this one, because you are wearing your purple shirt, and Paige appears to be screaming in the background.


But I have settled on this one of you and Christina. It's pretty nice!


We have only known each other for about two and a half years, but it seems like longer. We share a similar sense of humor, and the same love/hate relationship with the satay noodle soup at Thai Tai. You have Rock Band with all its peripherals (which makes you pretty awesome in my books), and you have forgiven me for the times I've nailed you in the face with a volleyball. Plus, you are always game for a morning Starbucks run.

I hope your 26th Birthday is great, and the poutine we gorge on after work lives up to the previous hype!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment