Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hostile Takeover

Less than two weeks-- 13 days to the wedding.

Basically every spare moment I've had in the last few weeks has been dedicated to the wedding. Planning, organizing, listing, documenting, double-checking, e-mailing, painting, gluing, washing, boxing, wrapping...

And if the wedding has taken over my mind, this weekend it has also made a hostile takeover of our house.

We haven't seen the surface of our kitchen table in over a month, because I'm always in the process of painting or construction decorations.

There are tissue paper pom poms hanging of every door, knob or handle.

Pom pom explosion.

I went to Costco with my parents to buy candy for the candy buffet.

Note the multiple tubs of sour soothers...

And I started packing boxes full of items that will need to go the venue on the day of.

Boxes are piling up.

13 days until we can have our household back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment