Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shauna, It's Your Birthday!

Shauna, aka S-Dizzle, aka Shaunanana

Here's to S-Dizzle,
As she turns twenty-three,

Living the life of a grad student,
As happy as can be.

I miss her lots,
Back in her hometown.

But I spam her daily,
It doesn't get me down.

S-Dizzle is great,
She can rock the drums.

And she has no problem
Telling off bums.*

She's also rather accomplished,
At keeping Jeff in line.

Jeff misses her too!
He does his best not to pine.

I hope today of all days,
You're getting spoiled silly.

If you're not... What's wrong with people?
I BLAME BILLY!

And now are you thinking,
"That last verse didn't make sense!"

That's not my problem,
You must be dense.

Keep warm in Edmonton,
I hope you're not cold.

And I hope you're accepting that,
Gad, you're getting old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAUNA!!!!!

CLARIFICATION:
*By "telling off bums," I don't mean that Shauna tells off homeless people. I mean she has no problem tell off people when they're being buttheads.

2 comments:

  1. You're the best Amanda! Random shoutouts to Billy are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba ha ha! Blame Billy is an excellent policy. I think Canada should adopt it as a national policy.

    Happy birthday Shauna!!! Word.

    ReplyDelete