Thursday, December 12, 2013

All Good Things Must Come to an End


For the past three years, I've had the opportunity to work with a team of top-notch individuals. Those individuals are people who I have learned with, grown with, and had fun with. I can't say it was all rainbows and unicorns-- we had our ups and downs, and frustrations. But the relationships and rapport our team built was truly exceptional, and probably unmatched in our company. Last month, through no choice of our own (i.e. layoffs and staff re-deployment), we found our team rather abruptly disbanded. We said good-bye to a lot of good people, both on and off our team.

Our team had one last (unofficial) event today-- a great way to call it wrap.

To my team: Thanks for a great run. I'm better off having worked with you.

But let's face it, you can't get rid of me. I'll be seeing you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment