Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chocolate Chip Promise


Steve in Rat's Nest Cave, March 2009

Every time I think about how long I've known someone, it makes me realize how fast time flies.

People are getting married, having babies... And Steve is officially a year older!

Today is Steve's 26th Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Like some of my other good friends, I've known Steve for ten years. You'll likely remember him from previous posts-- you can't forget Steve!

Here are some things you might (or might not) know about Steve.

1) Steve is a collector. He has a huge collection of comics, a huge collection of music, a huge collection of TV and movies on DVD and a huge collection of Rock Band songs. Steve does not mind sharing or loaning parts of his collections. Steve is rather generous.

2) Steve is an excellent writer. I'm not sure I would have started blogging if Steve hadn't had his blog all those years ago. Unfortunately for the world, Steve doesn't write too much any more. Boo!

3) Steve considers violence to be the "Neanderthal's way." Steve will cut you down with his words before he'll ever smack you around.

4) Steve is sometimes referred to as Stevie or Steve-o. I'm not sure if I've ever called him either of those names. This is sort of a boring tidbit.

5) For the first 23 years of his life, Steve had never eaten cheesecake. He preferred to stick with desserts he was familiar with. Steve also prefers chocolate chip cookies, and adds extra chocolate chips to his recipe.

Steve, I hope your 26th birthday was awesome. I hope someone made you some chocolate chip cookies with extra chocolate chips! And if someone didn't-- I promise I will make you some when I get back.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment