Friday, January 20, 2017

Bye-bye, Condo!


As of noon today, we hand over possession of our condo to the new owner.

Selling our home is a first-time experience for Tom and I. Even when we moved out of home in our 20's, or when I moved out of Ashley's house, we weren't actually saying good-bye to any property. Our parents are still in our childhood homes, and Ashley is still living in the same house. But this is officially good-bye for our condo, and I can't help but feel sad. Through all the ups and downs, it was our home for the last 8.5 years.

Tom and I stopped by on the weekend to say a final good-bye to the place, and to let Lacey roam around in the empty rooms.


Lacey 100% did not care. She was more interested in raiding her diaper bag for Cheerios than anything else. (Aside-- look at how awesome she is at free-standing now!)

I hope the new owner is as happy in the condo as we were!

Bye-bye, condo!

No comments:

Post a Comment