Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tom + Amanda = 3


If you haven't already heard, come March 12, 2016, Tom and I will be welcoming a new addition to our family!


Meet... The Lime! Or at least, that's how big the baby was when we had our 12 week ultrasound on the first of September. At my current 17 weeks, the baby is the size of an onion, or about 5 inches long. 5 inches doesn't seem so big-- until you look at a ruler!

I will be the first to acknowledge that I was incredibly lucky during my first trimester. There were a few weeks where if I let my stomach get empty, I would start to feel a bit queasy, but I never experienced any real nausea or morning sickness. My energy levels have not been too bad-- I get tired in the evenings, and I have still be sleeping quite well. I haven't had any food aversions, but I do want to eat spaghetti and meatballs for EVERY meal.

For now, all is well. Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment